Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WEIGHT BALLS

I had a customer today who is a personal trainer.  I did not know this.  He asked what I was doing.  I explained to him about my new food regime.  He asked me about exercise.  I told him that I just started and was mainly walking.  He gave me some walking tips.  I told him that I have weight balls.  He gave me some tips for using them.  Here is one of them:  when you are walking, have a weight ball in each hand.  Bring your hands together near your middle and  then bring them up till each elbow is parallel to your shoulders. This will help a lot with the underarm wave.

3 comments:

  1. You mean underarm wave is not a good thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not if you wearing short sleeves! Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie Sansone does this move in one of her five day routines. She also has DVD's using the stretchy band, and you can really feel those deep into your muscle.

    ReplyDelete